Dr. Strohl provides private counseling and coaching sessions both in person and by phone.
What you will experience in a session:
- A safe, supportive environment maintained throughout the session.
- Guidance to a state of present-centered mindfulness called “loving presence”.
- Increased levels of self-trust.
- Increased comfort with internal processing.
- Removal of judgments, doubts, and fears.
- Comfortable ways to access strong negative feelings.
- Effective means of dismissing negative thoughts and feelings.
- Improved conflict resolution ability.
- Healing of multidimensional influences in your life.
- Greater alignment with true self/inner being/spirit.
- Wise ways to express your individuality constructively.
Typical goals include:
- Increased peace and harmony with self, others, and God.
- Deeper realization of truth & reality.
- Improved ability to appreciate present realities.
- Diminished feelings of anxiety & depression
- Increased self-responsibility and self-acceptance.
- Enhanced sense of self-empowerment & well-being.
- Greater stress tolerance
- Increased spontaneity and creativity.
- Improved interpersonal relationships
- Improved decision-making and conflict resolution abilities.
To make an appointment or to receive more information about private sessions with Jim,
please call 610-861-7580 or email Jim at Jestrohl@aol.com.
In person sessions and
In addition to individual sessions, Jim offers a large number of lectures, groups, workshops, and training activities to mental health professionals and the general public on a variety of psychological and spiritual topics. Visit the “Events” page for more information on these activities.